For Non-Clinical Students
Non-clinical students should follow the steps listed below.
- Review the core orientation module below.
- Print the certificate of completion for the safety module and turn in to your advisor.
- Sign the attestation statement and return it to your instructor and/or site coordinator (1:1 experience).
- St. Luke’s Hospital – Louise Weller (419-897-8404) – Fax – (419-891-8034)
- Students for 1:1 experience may need to complete the Individual Student Demographic/Health Records Form in the document library below. Please confirm with your school before completing. They may have already completed this work for you.
Browse the list below to view orientation files.