Students who wish to shoadow or observe a healthcare professional should follow the steps listed below.
- Review the core and clinical orientation modules below.
- Print the certificate of completion for the safety module and turn in to your clinical advisor.
- Sign the attestation statement and return it to your site coordinator (1:1 experience) at St. Luke’s Hospital or contact Human Resources at 419-893-5936.
- For all Clinical experiences: Stop by Human Resources to have your picture taken for your ID badge once we have notified you that all paperwork is completed and on file.
- Observational experiences (less than 40 hours total), stop by the information desk inside Entrance 1 to pick up your ID badge for the day. Please return upon leaving the facility.
Browse the list below to view orientation files.