For Clinical Students
Clinical students should follow the steps listed below.
- Review the core and clinical orientation modules below.
- Print the certificate of completion for the safety module and turn in to your clinical advisor.
- Sign the attestation statement and return it to your site coordinator (1:1 experience) at St. Luke’s Hospital or contact Human Resources at 419-893-5936.
- For all Clinical experiences: Stop by Human Resources to have your picture taken for your ID badge once we have notified you that all paperwork is completed and on file.
- Students for 1:1 experience may need to complete the Individual Student Demographic/Health Records Form in the document library below. Please confirm with your school before completing. They may have already completed this work for you.
- Glucose Meters: Prior to using the glucose meters at St. Luke’s Hospital, you will need to complete an educational module and perform a return demonstration and test. Please speak to your clinical instructor or preceptor to determine if you should review the content in the module below.
Browse the list below to view orientation files.